Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amazing grace, how sweet the sound..

Lord,
Every morning I wake up and I count my blessing. You have blessed my life in so many ways. I am truly thankful for being alive. You have blessed me with opportunities in my life that I have always dreamed about. You have given me the ability to listen to others and take them for who they are. Nothing more. You have given me the courage to stand alone and you have blessed me with raw passion for life and what is thrown at me. You have given me enough trials in my life to know what its like to struggle without you in my life. You remind me every day how important life is and how important we are. Everything I do is based around you. I know it may not seem like that at times though. I know there have been times when I have taken things for granted and I know there have been times when I have turned away from you but I know you have always been there and you will always be there. I know have been greedy and selfish at times. Please forgive me. I know all of this can be taken away in an instant and I have learned not to take life to serious. When I am faced with difficulties, grant me the wisdom to make the right decision. When I am tired, give me the strength to continue on to face my battles. I know taking the easy way out isnt always an option. There are times when I get jealous of the people around me but remind me that its not a race. Everyone is on a separate time line with you.When I am faced with temptation, deliver me from evil. Lord, forgive me for I have sinned. I have made mistakes in my life and I ask for your forgiveness. It is one of the hardest things that I am faced with. I'm learning to forgive myself, and I am learning to forgive others for what they have done. Its not easy, but I know it can be done. Lord, I know you accept me for who I am, but I often struggle with accepting myself. Give me the peace that I seek, the courage that I need to keep moving forward and the love that you give me to make a good example . In nomine patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti

No comments:

Post a Comment