Thursday, March 24, 2011

Being pissed off is always better than being pissed on.

Lately I've been trying not to think negatively. I haven't made the best choices before and now I am paying for the consequences. It makes me wonder who I pissed off in my life for Karma to come back and haunt me. Okay, not really I do have an awesome life with alot of amazing people in it I'm just tired of the way certain things are.


These are my thoughts. Honest, Real, and to the point.

1. I'm tired of hearing the line "nice guys finish last" Hell I just want to finish.
2. I hate how sometimes I find myself comparing myself to other people.
3. I wish it was easy for me to talk to a cute girl that I see in the grocery store, starbucks, airport. You get the idea.
4. I feel like I have to do what others want me to do- when sometimes I could really care less.
5. I wish I was a little more selfish.
6.I wish I didnt have to worry about my career. Some parts of aviation have left me with a really bitter taste in my mouth.
7. I'm tired of social media. I wish I could go a week without my iphone, facebook, ect.
8. Sometimes what I want, isnt what God wants and I struggle with that every day.
9. I hate proving to my family that I've really changed. I got my ass kicked in 2010 and I truly did learn from my mistakes.
10. I really hate drunk girls.
11.I've learned that part of who I am will always be somewhat negative the catch is, It is my motivation in life. It drives me.
12. Sometimes I wish I had a plan B.
13. I wonder how many people read my thoughts and I often wonder if I make a difference.
14. I hate feeling like I dont have a home. The more I think about it the more I realize I dont know where I want to live. I'm not 100% sold on Jacksonville and im not 100% sure on Palm beach. ( I dont live the Palm Beach Life style)
15. I hate how I get caught up in material things in life and worry about what I have. It can all be taken away from me tomorrow. (Refer 1-14)


I truly feel like I am at a crossroads in my life. I'm not sure what direction I want it to go.


Eeny, meeny, miny, moe...

1 comment:

  1. :) you'll get there
    take it one step at a time :)
    ps: I never have a plan A :) only plan b c d e :) can give you some tips on having a plan B

    ReplyDelete