Friday, May 6, 2011

leave when there is still hope for escape.

I never really understood how hard it is for someone to tell them how they feel. You just say it. Why would you want to live a life where you didnt say what you mean? Maybe that's what separates me from a lot of people that I come across. I am totally aware of my feelings and thoughts. The thoughts you think become feelings.. Its really not that hard. I never understood why people cant just be honest with the way they are feeling. You meet someone new, you go on a couple dates with them. You start to realize that this person has a lot of potential to be more than just a "friend" You allow yourself to open up to this person. They open up to you as well and then all of a sudden they turn off their feelings, Just like that. No rhyme or reason. They start distancing themselves from you and you start to pick up on it. You want to know the real reasons why but they will never tell you so you justify the things you know about yourself. I have learned from past experiences you cant force someone to stay. If they want to go, let them go. I just never understood the reasoning behind ignoring someone. I get the idea that she wasnt into me as much as I was into her. Thats okay. Thats the great thing about life. You are attracted to some more than others. The key point here is just tell them instead of letting them hang out to dry. Just be honest with me to my face. Its all I asked for from the start. I guess the definition of honesty is open for discussion. Here are a couple things to think about.

Dont tell someone they are amazing when you dont mean it.
Be honest with your feelings.
Act your age
Have the consideration to tell someone its just not working out.
Treat others the way you would want to be treated.

No comments:

Post a Comment