Thursday, May 5, 2011

Self Truths

1. I will hold back the need to "fix" another person and let them be who they are.
2. Every day I will practice gratitude where ever I am.
3. I will try my best to keep an open mind. Someone else has another view point also.
4. I will do my best at whatever I set out to accomplish in my life.
5. I will channel my negative energy and focus on the good things I have in my life.
6. My family is my rock, without their support in life I wouldn't be who I am today.
7. I wont take my life so seriously, I will laugh more and not take things so personally.
8. I am a person of values and morals that I will not trade in.
9. I wear my heart on my sleeve, its who I am. I've tried to change that but I realize I cant change who I am.
10. I truly enjoy the path I'm traveling on. Its not easy but it makes me appreciate life more and more every day.



What are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment