Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Failures.

I often wonder where my passion for life comes from.I close my eyes and I give thanks to the one above, for he is around me, in me, and working through me. I have stumbled and I have fallen but I get up and I go on. I have tried and I have failed but I will try again. Life is full of challenges and difficulties but those challenges make us who we are. Think about all of those times you have failed. Without those failures you wouldnt appreciate the best things you have in youre life. Those failures have taught you how to be a stronger person. They have taught you how to handle yourself in times of adversity. The dissappointment hurts at first, but it makes us realize we are humans and we can only do our best with what we have. Without my failures and mistakes I doubt I would be as passionate as I am.There is no doubt about it, Life is short but sweet, enjoy it while you can. Dare to do something you have never done before. Talk to the person you have a crush on, Challenge yourself. I have made some stupid mistakes in my life, I have disappointed people but I will always come out a stronger person than I was before. Writing gives me a way to connect to people who may be struggling in their own personal lives. If someone can see how passionate I am, maybe it will give them the hope they are searching for to continue on. Through the most difficult times in my life I have never given up on hope. This is one of my favorite quotes from the movie The Shawshank Redeption. "Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies" As the holidays season approaches us, take time to give thanks Buy a homeless person a meal. . I know, I write alot about giving thanks but it truly does work when you feel gratitude towards something/someone in life. Having a sense of graititude will make you apprecaite who you are. You are one person and you have the ablility to make someone of yourself. You have the ablity to make your dreams come true and you have the ablity to fail. You have the ablity to push yourself to the limits. You have the ablity to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment