Monday, October 4, 2010

Lovers and Strangers.

We go through life itching for relationships. We look for people to challenge us. We look for people to help us grow, either through best friends or on a intimate level. We're always on the hunt to find someone to call our other half. Once we find that we call that "Fate" Fate works in funny ways and brings people into our lives when we least expect it. You could be having a horrible time in your life, and you meet that person. Fate follows you around everywhere you go, sometimes it catches you when you least expect it. You are out with your friends and you notice "them" across the room. Afraid to do anything, you remain silent. You keep eying each other, checking out each other, waiting for the first person to make a move. The move is made and the game has begun. They are approaching you with the first thing you notice, the smile.. "Hello" They say as your heart skips a beat. Instantly you feel a connection with that person, something on a deeper level that you have never experienced before. The more you are finding out about this person, the more your thoughts start racing "I have never met someone like you before" I feel like I've known you my whole life" The energy between the two came together. You feel the passion between eachother. Everybody is giving off enegery, both postive and negative engery. We attract things in to our lives through our energy. When the energy comes together between two people, the process is called falling in love. Love is one of the greatest human emotions two people can experience together. It makes you feel like you could jump off that bridge and surive the fall. Love gives people hope that tomorrow will be a better day. Love makes you feel like everything is going to be okay. Everyone has their own idea of what love is. To some people, love is a feeling, and when that feeling fades, they jump, itching to find that feeling with someone else. They will always be jumpers, until the wake up and realize their pattern. Many people are jumpers, I've been a jumper and I am sure you have too. Over the many years I have often wondered since love is one of the greatest human emotions to feel, why do lovers turn in to strangers? Take a look at your past relationships and you tell me if that person is still your love, or a stranger. They are probably a stranger. I mean how akward is it when you bump into a old lover and you dont know what to say. Its sad to think that two people shared such an amazing bond. Now they are both "Ghosts" I call it the ghost of a good thing. The song and dance we do with relationships is something that I have a hard time wrapping my head around. When we get into relationships, we get oursleves into a power struggle that often kills the game, or kills the love between two people. What I dont understand, and if you find the answers please tell me because. I dont understnad that your best friend can throw a book at you and smack you across the face.It will hurt like hell at first but we apoligize. No harm, no faul. We can forgive our best friend but how dare we if we say something that is offending to a lover, or vise versa we are crushed and have a hard time getting over it. Once I think I have something figured out, I am constantly reminded that this game of "Life" is just a growing process.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that we often time allow our friends to get away with so much more than we do lovers...that said, I think that we hold our lovers to a higher standard than our friends. Lovers are closer to our hearts than friends, so it hurts us that much more when they wrong us...we feel like they should know us well enough to know that what they're doing was going to hurt us; and, by that token, if they knew it was going to hurt us, why would they do it?

    ReplyDelete