Sunday, October 3, 2010

A moment can change everything

Welcome inside my mind. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. This is a forewarning that anything goes here. You have been given free will, this is your choice to read my thoughts and how I view the world and I really dont care what you think. Thats one of the greatest things in life is Free Will If I offend you in anyway so be it. I am going to post things/topics that are going to make you question things, make you laugh, make you upset, make you feel alive and ultimately make a difference in your life. That is why I am here after all. I will be discussing, religion, spirituality, relationships, etc..

Have you ever had one of those moments where you ask yourself how in the hell did I get to where I am? And you scratch your head and wonder where to go from here? I have been asking myself that question lately over and over again and I am actually finding the answers I have been looking for quiet some time now. After all, I should of just listened to my dad more and more and I wouldnt be in this mess. My Doc tells me that I am the kind of person that I have to touch the stove to see if its hot. Even if you see the blue flame, you still have to touch it. I am now to the point where I dont have to touch the flame to see if its hot.

I believe that we attract certain things into our life by the Law of Attraction, both positive and negative situations. We are attracted to the things we think about. There are really only two core emotions in life. Happy emotions and Sad emotions, yes there are emotions that fall under these to emotions but there are just two. If you really think about it, the law of attraction is everywhere. The Law of Attraction basically says that humans are like magnets and what we put out into this universe will come right back to ourselves. If someone is constantly viewing life as negative then more negative thoughts will be created. I was once a product of negative thinking until ultimately it bite me in the ass, and it bit really hard but I still have been gifted enough that I can find the humor in messy situtations that life brings us.I cant imagine going through life unable to laugh. I have to say its funny when everyone knows me, knew me as a negative person. When you have a "ah ha, come to jesus meeting" it changes the way you look at life and people dont know how to handle the new person. Life really is amazing, it just shows that we are the one who are in control of our thoughts. No body else is.

I did not believe in the Law of Attraction until recent events took place in my life.I hated my job, I found every way to focus on the negative aspects of my job instead of being grateful that I do have a job, a job that I do love. How many people can say they have fullfillment in their job? Not alot. I thought I had it all. I thought I found the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I put my heart, my soul and my tears into the relationship and to sum it up, I just didnt have my shit together. You put in a relationship and thats what you get out of the relationship.

If you put feelings of joy, love, happines in the relationship the relationship will grow. Too many peole fall under the catergoy that I fall under sometimes. I put a lot of worry, doubt and negativity in the relationship and it failed. We all worry find ourselves worrying about if we will be " Good enough" That right there is a self doubt. The more you have self doubt, the more worry you will receive. One of the greatest things in life is that we are all given opportunity to be a better person. We let ourselves go so much, we never seem to hold ourselves up to a high standard. When a door closes another one opens. I am not saying we will ever get back together, that is not up to me but I do know that I am a happy, whitty, and confident person I think she can see the growth also in myself. I do miss my best friend. She taught me how to love someone unconditonally and she taught me what it feels like to have your heart ripped out from your chest. No hard feelings though. If this ever of happend, I would of never of had the come to jesus meeting. When reality hits, it hits at full force and there is no stopping it. Its just like gravity. You can throw yourself off a bridge, but we all know what is going to happen next. One of the biggest things that was hard to learn was that you cant make someone love you. She is now the ghost of a good thing.Unconditional love is about making your other half happy, even if hurts yourself in the process. Her wish was granted she wanted out.

This is just the begining of the journey, Follow me along through this spirtiual journey I have found myself on. Life really is amazing. Life really is what you make it out to be. Ask Believe Receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment