Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Run, Run Away

Turn off the lights, crawl into bed and pray to your God. The God that you once spoke about, the one you believe in.
Blind faith didnt get you too far did it?Hell, it never got you anywhere..
Run, Run away from everything you knew what was real. Run away from me. Run away from us.
Fate had a funny way of bringing us together now fate has a nasty way of tearing us apart.
Time sometimes stands still.
I once asked you a promise, a promise that you broke now I'm left with the ghost of you.
The ghost hides in my mind.
Now grasp for your straws as your world falls apart underneath you.
Throw a match on the gas and watch us go down in flames.
When the fire is put out, there will be nothing left but smoke.
You believed at one point, whats stopping you now?
Maybe one day we'll find the answers were both lookin for
Maybe one day we'll both be smarter until then the song and dance continues.
Left foot forward, three steps to the right, one to the left.
Right foot forward, three steps to the left, one to the right.
Repeat three times then reject me.
Wipe away those tears babe you are the one created this.
I take that back, we both created this. You created the mess.
Remember sweetie, I never asked for this.
Pray to your god he'll give you the answers
as we slowly become strangers.
Ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment